“The Upper Room” Youth Group
When: Sundays, 11:00am
Who: Students, 6th grade and higher
The Upper Room Mission Statement
Our Mission is to reach out to 6th – 12th grade students, providing a welcoming place to meet, and nurture our spiritual growth. The Upper Room is a place where we connect with God, each other, praise Jesus, and help to make our community better.
The Goals for The Upper Room
- To provide a welcoming Christian environment
- Learn more about God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit
- To use fun interactive curriculum that relates to our life and sparks conversation about our beliefs and is rooted in scripture
- Go on trips and or retreats that support our Mission
- Help the local community financially or in service
- Find a way to serve our church at St Paul’s
The Upper Room Youth Group meets on Sundays after worship.
Contact Marcy Wade at 708 257-1019 for more information.
The goal of our youth program at St. Paul’s is not to remove students from the adult life of the church, but to help them find a role as young people within the existing life of the congregation.